Gadis Chenetto
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
MY WISH PLEASE BUY IT =(
OMBIEBER.....
hukhukhukhuk .... you must not believe that I'm writing this while im crying .. 
not believe it too .. Okay ... look at this


I already talk right .. that does not believe me

papa mama, I want this book ... please .. please .... please .. please...( begging face )

i begging you...pleaseeee =D =D

if anyone found this book so kindly bought for me okey hehehe
if you want to find must be met for the handsome open face

WHAT I WANT 



must be in my eyes


i want it all.......


hahahaha I've been writing silly things close to my blog article justwant the thing ... hehehe .. I hope the demand will be achieved ..hehehe ... no matter what I love Justin with all my soul, heart, and mylife. . I can not breathe without you



justin bieber my world acoustic is so AMAZING !!! i love in his album with song DOWN TO EARTH is so WONDERFUL




←newer post
older post→


leave love letter
footprint

:
Somewhere Only We Know...
"you and i are under one sky"
claps
credit section
Layout made by chocolettha.
Background from ixora's.

About Me (hover here)
Bonjour!, my name is eyra im 18 this year and till SINGLE until now.i am the owner of this wonderful site.i love to making new friendship . and love myself . Hates haters, and copypasters! im muslim and i proud of it . :)